Resizing Email to fit any screen | XM Community
Solved

Resizing Email to fit any screen

• 10 July 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi all,
I am using the built in email to send out my Qualtrics survey. When I send myself, a preview email it looks fine, but when I maximize the window, the text lengthens to fit the entire page but the image remains the same. Is there any way to set the width of the email so it does not vary based on window size? I was thinking I might have to use HTML programming, which I really don't know how to use. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Imran_Ansari 6 August 2018, 21:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
If you post the HTML of the email it might help us out. Surround it by three backticks so we can see it:

```
```
<div> HTML of Email </div>
```
```
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @nikk12931! Other Community members may need some additional information here! Do you mind posting the HTML of your email? If you are not sure where you can find the HTML code, check out this page about viewing the source code within your the Rich Content Editor.
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Please check if this is helpful. Shows various alternatives to resize different website comments. As specified earlier, if you could share HTML code, we can help more.
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Hi Nikk,

View your invitation in HTML format and place the following code at the top of the invitation...

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

hope this would solve your problem.

Thanks,
Imran
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
Sorry HTML code doesnt appear in the above window... use this code and make sure to include this in angular bracket "<" and ">"

meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"

here is the image for easy understanding
!

Leave a Reply