How to save a date field to salesforce | XM Community
Solved

How to save a date field to salesforce

Badge +3
I can't get the date value when I select the year month and day. And selected choices was selected in my mapping
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 23 July 2018, 16:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Double check to be certain that Qualtrics and SF are speaking the same language. EG: If sending a date code from Qualtrics, make sure the SF field in question is set up to receive a date code.

I had this problem when I first set up our integration. The fact of the matter is most things in Qualtrics just don't send the date code; SF needs to be set up to receive a string variable in all likelihood. The only item I every found to be able to pass in real date format were the actual date and time functions that the embedded data allow:
!

Maybe if you can share the specific use case, or the particular item you are having a problem sending, we may be able to better troubleshoot with you.
Badge +3
Kate, thanks for your response. I tried the way you suggested but It got the current Date or a specified date. But my date from a question in my survey:!
and it mapped to the salesforce field:
!
Could you give me other suggestions? Thank you so much.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @annaWang! Check out this page about the possible date formats the Date field type will accept. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our Support team!

Leave a Reply