survey cannot update | XM Community
Solved

survey cannot update

• 9 July 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi there,

I clicked to my survey link to do pre-test for checking whether my modification works. However, the survey was still showing the old version. How could qualitrics cannot update my modification? Does anyone has this experience before?

Deeply appreciate if someone can show me how to fix it.

Thank you,
JS
icon

Best answer by Emily 12 July 2018, 21:29

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
It may be the result of the new publishing feature. I don't believe it has rolled out to all account yet, but it could definitely explain the behavior you are seeing. If this is turned on for you, you will see a green Publish button next to the Preview button in your survey. You will also see a notification if there has been a change that is not yet published version of the survey highlighted in yellow at the top of the survey editor.

!

Here's a link to the support information:
https://qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-publishing-versions/
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @Jessie! There are two things that could be happening here. First, if you are using the Preview Survey link, you may not have clicked out of the section you were editing to force a save causing you to see the previous versions. Read more here about when your survey saves.

Second, you may be using the Anonymous Link to test and Save & Continue is turned on in your Survey Options. You will always want to use the Preview Survey link instead.

If you need further assistance, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team!

Leave a Reply