Site Intercept and tag managers? | XM Community
Solved

Site Intercept and tag managers?

• 10 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Does Site Intercept work with tag managers? For example, we use Tealium. Will Site Intercept work with that?
icon

Best answer by JasonHill 28 November 2017, 19:18

View original

5 replies

Badge +1
Hi @Barnaby !

I don't have any direct experience with Tealium but I have successfully deployed Zone Code using both Google Tag Manger and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager.

I used a custom HTML tag containing the code and had it fire on all pages and my intercepts have all displayed correctly.
Userlevel 4
Badge +6
Yo @Barnaby,

Yes, Site Intercept should work beautifully with Tealium. You can view Tealium's integration page for SI here: https://tealium.com/integrations/qualtrics_qualtricssiteintercept.php

Tealium has a wizard that should walk you through the setup. Any troubleshooting will most likely have to be done through Tealium's support services as Qualtrics support will not be able to view settings on the Tealium side.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
We use Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) and it works perfectly well.

We load in the zone code, but in some cases we trigger a Site Intercept directly via DTM. This happends if a customer e.g. configures a product and he/she clicks on "submit" or "complete", then this is picked up by DTM/Adobe Analytics and used to fire the SI code directly where a slider prompts a customer for feedback on how that configuration process was.

DTM makes life with SI much easier 🙂 I am a big fan.
We also use Adobe DTM and it works fine. We usually set Qualtrics as a page load rule, 3rd party HTML
Userlevel 2
Badge +10
Hi everyone,

Has anyone experienced any issues running Qualtrics via DTM? We decided to run it via zone code when we did the initial implementation, but now are looking to run this via DTM in some instances. We're trying to figure out whether we initially bypassed this idea due to a technical reason such as Qualtrics not being able to troubleshoot if something was happening, etc.

Are there any downsides to using DTM that you guys know of?

Thanks!

Kristy

Leave a Reply