Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

How to integrate Qualtrics EL dashboards into a SAP SuccessFactors HomePage Tile?

Manjista
Manjista Mumbai India Qubie ✭
edited July 10 in Integrations

Dear Community,

During one of our learning course in SAP SuccessFactors Integration with Qualtrics, I have observed that a qualtrics dashboard was embedded in the SuccessFactors HomePage for a manager login in SF, I am not able to find any steps as to how to achieve this.

Please guide provide a documentation which provides details about how to achieve the same.

Kind Regards,

Manjista

Best Answer

• ana_velez_voce
    ana_velez_voce Medellín Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi! this is still in the roadmap, I believe. But hanst been rolled ou yet. For now you can put the dashboarh URL in SF to make the proccess easier

Answers

• Manjista
    Manjista Mumbai India Qubie ✭

@ana_velez_voce - Just curious if you are aware if dashboards as SuccessFactors Quick Cards is going to be rolled out anytime sooner this year or this is still under consideration?