Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Changing look&feel (theme) for a particular page

AniUvA
AniUvA Qubie ✭
edited July 30 in Custom Code

Hi,
I am conducting a survey for my thesis and my university has a preset theme under Look and Feel for the over all survey. However, I am exposing the participants to an imaginary web site on one of the pages. I don't want the banner of the university to be seen just on that one page, because it is creating confusion. Is there a way to customize or remove the theme for a particular page? Or do you have any other creative solutions?
Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• AniUvA
    AniUvA Qubie ✭

It worked! Thanks so much Tom. o:)

For others who may come across this comment, it is: html .Skin #Logo {display: none;}

• sarajo
    sarajo New Jersey Qubie ✭

Hi! I'm trying to do the exact same thing but do not know much at all about custom coding. Where exactly would you place the text: html .Skin #Logo {display: none;} to get this to work? In the 'Source' area? Thank you.

• sarajo
    sarajo New Jersey Qubie ✭

Thank you so much for the quick response. Confirming this worked!