Where are folders created for the 'Copy Block To Library' function? | XM Community
Solved

Where are folders created for the 'Copy Block To Library' function?

• 5 July 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13
I would like to copy a block from a survey to a new folder using the 'Copy Block To Library/Select a Folder' option within the survey builder (using My Library), but I am not able to find where I created folders in the past to organize blocks in my library (I have a few custom folders already in existence). I would think this would be easy to find but I am not having any luck.

I should add that the list of folders shown in the 'Copy Block To Library/Select a Folder' option DOES NOT match my library folders under the Survey Library (https://[subdomain].qualtrics.com/ControlPanel/?ClientAction=ChangePage&Section=SurveysSection). I don't know if that is by design or some other reason.
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 20 July 2018, 17:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @"w.patrick.gale"! The folders that appear when using the 'Copy Block To Library' function should be those you have created in your Survey Library. Make sure you are in your Survey Library, as opposed to a Group Library! If this is not the case, feel free to reach out to our Support team so they can further investigate!

Leave a Reply