Email triggers | XM Community
Solved

Email triggers

• 20 July 2018
  • 8 replies

Hi, I wanted to ask the community if it is possible to trigger emails on a daily basis? I am using Qualtrics for my thesis and I need my participants to receive an email on a daily basis. However, it looks like that emails can only be triggered at set days, i.e. 1 day, 3 days etc. and there seems to be no option for a daily trigger. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by NiC 25 July 2018, 00:19

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
How many days do you anticipate? Is it closer to 7 or 100?
Thanks for your reply. I will need to send an email on a daily basis for 14 days.
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
@ZammitR What is the content you are trying to put into your email triggers? There may be a way to use other distribution tools within Qualtrics as a creative work around.
Hi, thanks for your reply. The content will include a link to another survey, and I need to email a different link on a daily basis for two weeks. Hope this makes sense?
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Hi ZammitR,
As I understand you have send an email containing different links for 14 days .
You will have to manually set it from actions tab there you will have to trigger mails after 1 , 2 , 3, ...
days (or hours).
The only problem will be you will have to set up 14 mails .
Hope this helps you
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
> @Anonymous24 said:
> Hi ZammitR,
> As I understand you have send an email containing different links for 14 days .
> You will have to manually set it from actions tab there you will have to trigger mails after 1 , 2 , 3, ...
> days (or hours).
> The only problem will be you will have to set up 14 mails .
> Hope this helps you

!
!
Thank you very much Anonymous24!! That's exactly what I needed. Your help is very much appreciated.
Userlevel 5
Badge +15
Hi @ZammitR
I suppose you wish to send Emails with link of new survey on each day for 14 consecutive days. In case if Email trigger doesn't work in this scenario, you could try using distribution lists. Creating a mailing list and setting up 14 different Email distributions, each of which can be sent on a custom time/date could be a solution to this.
!

Leave a Reply