Pick, Group and Rank question | XM Community
Solved

Pick, Group and Rank question

• 6 August 2018
  • 8 replies

Is there a way to add both text AND an image in the GROUP for a Pick, Group and Rank question?
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 6 August 2018, 17:34

View original

8 replies

Hello @lisarisch ,
Yes it is possible to add both text AND an image for a pick, group and rank question.
You can do this by adding HTML to rich content editor of the items of the question,

For eg:
!

Output:!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Hi @lisarisch
The above method by @Shashi is great one and just incase you are unfamiliar with html you can use
1) Go to Rich Content Editor for the required option
!
2)Choose the photo / graphic icon
!
3)Now choose your image from your library
4)Adjust the image according to your wish and will by right clicking the image
!
How about formatting the group box on the right? Does it have to involve CSS...? Thanks!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
> @Macavity_123 said:
> How about formatting the group box on the right? Does it have to involve CSS...? Thanks!

Yes you can format Group box using Custom code(CSS).
Thanks Sona...But I have zero programming skills...does it mean it's impossible for me to have a background image for my group box. :s
> @Macavity_123 said:
> Thanks Sona...But I have zero programming skills...does it mean it's impossible for me to have a background image for my group box. :s

This post will help you
Awesome thanks Shashi!
Badge +2

Hi Is it possible to add an image in the ‘Name of the Group’ of a pick up, rank and order question. I aimed to do that with HTML code with rich content editor function.

Unfortunately I cannot visualize the rich content editor when I go to change the name of a group for this kind of question.

Can you please help?

Leave a Reply