Qualtrics Anonymous Link not working on Smart Phone | XM Community
Solved

Qualtrics Anonymous Link not working on Smart Phone

• 6 August 2018
  • 7 replies

Hi there, I'm a student trying to use Qualtrics to create a survey for my dissertation. I've completed one and tried to use the Anonymous link feature to distribute my survey. So far it is working fine for PC users but seems to lead to a Survey not found error when viewed on Android phones

Here is the link:

https://bbk.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6E7E2MrqRaHaIYt

Please help ASAP thanks
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 6 August 2018, 22:59

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Hi @dhuo01 ,
Are you sure this link is not working , as i just saw this link on my android phone it seems to be working just fine (only the theme seems to mess up) , rest seems to be working fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @dhuo01! It looks like you may be using an outdated theme, which may impact the display on a mobile device. I would recommend changing the theme or contacting your Brand Administrator to get your custom theme updated! For the most immediate assistance, you'll want to reach out to our Support team.
Please see the screenshot, this is what I get. My friends confirmed it on their end. Maybe it's something to do with WhatsApp? That's how I shared it

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @dhuo01! I would definitely double check that they are using the correct link! Otherwise, you can reach out to our Support team so they may further troubleshoot this with you!
Hi guys, turns out the issue was that the broken link was typed out free-hand. I tried pasting the link directly into Whatsapp this time and it worked. Thank you all!
> @LaurenK said:
> Hey @dhuo01! It looks like you may be using an outdated theme, which may impact the display on a mobile device. I would recommend changing the theme or contacting your Brand Administrator to get your custom theme updated! For the most immediate assistance, you'll want to reach out to our Support team.

Hi LaurenK, I'm afraid I don't have a choice. My subscription to Qualtrics was supplied by my college (Birkbeck college), so it defaults to their theme. I think I might end up breaking college policies if I change it to anything else. Thanks for your help though 😀
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @dhuo01! Check out this page for more information about changing your theme! I would recommend reaching out to your Brand Administrator if you have any additional questions!

Leave a Reply