Adding js scripts to qualtrics (specifically, typekit font) | XM Community
Solved

Adding js scripts to qualtrics (specifically, typekit font)

• 10 August 2018
  • 5 replies

Hey! Is there a way to add a js script in the head tag of a qualtrics survey? I'm trying to embed my organization's official font in the survey, but it's a Typekit font and I can't figure out how to add it. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by sankeshkumar 10 August 2018, 21:19

View original

5 replies

Hello @adazhang ,

If you want to add js at header then add here: look and feel -> advanced -> header(edit)
The header js will run at every page.
Thank you! It looks like the code still isn't updating - I've found a workaround and linked an external stylesheet, but the page still isn't displaying as desired. Any suggestions?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
@adazhang post your .qsf
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hello @adazhang
In order to add js in header then go to Look & Feel Section --->Advanced Section---> edit Header section--->Insert your js between <script> and </script> tags and for custom font follow the Following instructions.

you should perform the following: Download a font from the Internet or just copy it from your system folder. For example, Windows stores its fonts in the C:\\Windows\\Fonts directory. Make sure the font format is either TTF (TrueType Font) or OTF (OpenType Font).
Ha, turns out i was using the wrong elements in my styling and everything else was fine. Little details... Thanks all!

Leave a Reply