How is everyone liking the community so far? | XM Community

How is everyone liking the community so far?

• 27 November 2017
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
So far I have been pretty happy with the way the community is working and flowing. Has anyone else felt differently about it? Any opinions about it that you'd like others to chime in on? Just curious if others are finding it as enjoyable as I am!

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I think it's definitely an enjoyable experience. Trying to think about how it fits in against self-service training docs on Qualtrics University and calling Qualtrics support, though, and still not sure what I've decided there. (A lot of the questions posed thus far could probably best be answered via online and phone resources--especially some of the complex Salesforce integration questions, and such.) Could see this being the best resource for brainstorming-type and best practices discussions, rather than very specific technical questions.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
> @AnneF said:
> I think it's definitely an enjoyable experience. Trying to think about how it fits in against self-service training docs on Qualtrics University and calling Qualtrics support, though, and still not sure what I've decided there. (A lot of the questions posed thus far could probably best be answered via online and phone resources--especially some of the complex Salesforce integration questions, and such.) Could see this being the best resource for brainstorming-type and best practices discussions, rather than very specific technical questions.

Interesting take, I think that some of this is easy to answer by support, but if there is a quick easily searched for answer, it could take a lot of that burden off of support.
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
I've been having a good time with this community. I feel like I've learned a few tricks or have been clarified on some questions I had. I like that there are all kinds of questions here, it's nice to see that some questions just feel universal to users!

But I would like to see a section on just general research/survey type questions - folks asking about best practices, discussing question types, etc. I think that that's where a community can distinguish itself from simply being a different form of qualtrics support.
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
This has been pretty helpful so far. Instead of just keeping a list of bugs, issues, or questions, being able to throw them out to the community has been awesome. Knowing that other people are experiencing the same issues and/or struggles that you are is going to keep this alive.

It will be interesting if there will be a need for an incentive program to keep things vibrant on here or if the community will thrive w/o nudging.
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
Having the opportunity to build contacts with people in the same industry is probably the most useful benefit of the community so far. I feel there are point people who have trail blazed projects I will work on in the near future and can easily discuss vs. the Academic Users LinkedIn forum.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
> @Clint said:
> This has been pretty helpful so far. Instead of just keeping a list of bugs, issues, or questions, being able to throw them out to the community has been awesome. Knowing that other people are experiencing the same issues and/or struggles that you are is going to keep this alive.
>
> It will be interesting if there will be a need for an incentive program to keep things vibrant on here or if the community will thrive w/o nudging.

I hope that the community thrives without the need for incentive. I know for me personally, I just know how hard it was starting out on my own with not much direction. A few people really helped me along the way, so I try and pass that knowledge and attitude on as well.
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
I'm loving it so far!

I agree with @Clint — It's nice to be able to throw questions out to the group vs. keeping a running list. Especially as someone who has recently switched from to Qualtrics from a different platform, I find it very helpful as I work through figuring things out.

Also, it's not everyday that you come across others that do what you do, so having the group to field questions about not only technical roadblocks, but also things like best practices is something I find incredibly valuable!
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Personally, I'm excited for the community page. Aside from just a place to throw out ideas and a "wishlist" for the platform, I think it is helping to build a "community". Getting to know other users and problem-solving common issues. I've also noticed that there have been multiple ways to solve issues. To me, getting a plethora of options and ideas is better than... "Hmmm idk why that is. I'll send it to engineering." Then the waiting game begins 😑
Userlevel 2
Badge
The Community has been great so far, I really enjoy the challenges and connectivity with other Qualtrics users. Having a growing collection of common questions and answers is sure to benefit everyone.
Userlevel 6
Badge +45
I love it here! I actually have this page set as one of my homepages that opens in my google chrome browser each morning. That way I remember to check in and see what is new. I think the group will naturally grow and thrive as more and more people join. I have found it incredibly helpful for networking and adding new ideas to my trick book 😉

Leave a Reply