Partial Responses | XM Community
Solved

Partial Responses

• 22 August 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge
Hi,

Could someone tell me where to obtain the list in csv format of which question in the survey that participants drops off?
I know you can view this in the survey under the partial complete responses tab, however, when I download the csv file, it doesn't have that last activity column or percentage completion rate. It would be really good to understand which question in the survey are the participants dropping off so we could adjust the questions to get more responses.

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by PeeyushBansal 22 August 2018, 10:39

View original

4 replies

Hello @EmilyG ,

The data i.e which question in the survey that participants drops off is not maintained by qualtrics. This has to be done manually.

You can set a embedded data in the survey flow after every point were in the participant get drop off and with the reason why drop off. Then you can use filter on embedded data(s)
Badge
Hi Shashi,

Could you please clarify in adding embedded data in survey flow? i'm unsure on how to do this.

Thank you!
> @EmilyG said:
> Hi Shashi,
>
> Could you please clarify in adding embedded data in survey flow? i'm unsure on how to do this.
>
> Thank you!
>

Suppose if you don't want age under 18 respondent to continue with your survey then apply a branch to check the option selected in the age question and do following as shown in the image:!

Now you can set filter(in data and analysis) on embedded data "FlagOutAge" is 1 and check how many respondent get filtered at age question.
!

In the above, two respondent got filtered at the age question.

Similarly you can do for other question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +33
You can use attached VBA code to find the variable at which respondent is abandoned. Keep your survey variables only and run this macro, it will create a variable at last showing abandoned at.

Leave a Reply