👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

510 replies

Hey everyone!

My name is Tyler and I am one of the Qualtrics Community administrators. I've been at Qualtrics for two and a half years now and have spent time both as a support representative and a team lead for our integrations, enterprise support and chat teams. Before moving out to Utah, I grew up in Brookfield, WI (Go Packers!) and went to school at Northwestern University where I was a double major in Math & Physics/Astronomy.

I'm very excited to get this community off the ground and happy to help answer any questions you might have!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I'll introduce myself as well!

My name is Emily and I am one of the other Qualtrics Community administrators. I was born and raised in Michigan and also attended the University of Michigan where I majored in both Information Science and English Language & Literature. I've been at Qualtrics for a little over a year now. I started as a support representative, providing specialty support for the Employee Engagement and 360 platform, in addition to supporting the Research Core platform. You can now find me here, helping manage the Qualtrics Community and maintaining our Support Site at Qualtrics.com/Support.

Welcome to the community! We're extremely excited to have you all here.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hazel here! I'm the Healthcare Statistics and Surveys Manager from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons in Rosemont, IL (about 13 miles from downtown Chicago but about 3 hours away if you go by the way traffic crawls on our expressways). I am a Qualtrics Certified and I am the Qualtrics administrator for my organization. We use Qualtrics in our staff and customer surveys.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hey everyone,

My name is Anthony, and I am the Programming and Field Manager at Communicus. We are a market research company, with a major focus on advertising effectiveness research.

I am located in Tucson, AZ, where I did some schooling, though I never finished a formal degree. I am currently Qualtrics Gold Certified, as well as having taken part in the Market Research certification pilot last year at Summit.

I have been working in the Qualtrics platform for almost 4 years now, as my primary job function. I specialize in finding ways to stretch the platform to its full potential in new and unique ways. I strongly believe that given the time and effort, nearly anything can be achieved when it comes to a Qualtrics study.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
My name is Katchen. I am from Omaha Ne. I am an analyst at Hayneedle and have worked with Qualtrics for the last year and a half. We are currently in process of building a CX program. I use Qualtrics to get feedback from our customers to help improve their experience with Hayneedle, with both on onsite and emailed surveys.
Welcome @HazelO, we're excited to have you!

I spent four years right outside Chi-town (in Evanston) before moving out here to Utah so I can definitely relate to being stuck in traffic on the way into the city 😕
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Hi folks! My name is Kat and I'm based in NYC. I work for Kik, a text messaging app. I've used Qualtrics in two jobs now. We currently use Qualtrics to manage our panel through Target Audience and also to send out surveys to our users.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @AnthonyR! We love the Qualtrics positivity and creativity!

Welcome, @KatchenK! We'll have lots of individuals here wanting to run CX programs - hopefully you all find it useful to bounce ideas off of each other!

Welcome, @KatC! Thanks for joining all the way from the East Coast!!
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Hello, Geoff Kuehn based in Cincinnati. Work for 84.51 - a data analytics and research company and subsidiary of Kroger. Have been using Qualtrics for nearly 2 years now. Have learned a lot, but still I'm sure have a lot to learn. Utilizing Qualtrics in many ways -- Research for Kroger, research for CPGs, and internally for a variety of purposes. Looking forward to the board!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @GeoffK! We are happy to have you and are excited to have you share your 2 years of Qualtrics expertise!
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
Hey there, Julie here in Oshkosh, WI. I had the pleasure of meeting @Tyler at last year's certification! I'm the University Qualtrics promoter. We're finally exploring using Qualtrics for Student Opinion Surveys and market research. Looking forward to bouncing ideas and solutions with everyone.
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Lillian from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. We use Qualtrics for many different purposes: research, program evaluations, teaching, 360 feedback, and countless other projects. I have suggested creating a forum like this since I joined in 2010 - finally there is a place where we can connect with others using the platform and also share our common questions and answers. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @lillianc! Very happy to have you - Go Blue! 🙂
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Hi All!

I'm Rachel from THREE (three-group.com).

I'm based out of our Raleigh, NC office where I work as an Associate, handling a lot of the day-to-day moving pieces of our project work. I use Qualtrics in my role for everything from survey programming to fielding to data manipulation, for a variety of project types (trackers, customer satisfaction, concept evals, etc.)

I'm relatively new to Qualtrics (6 months), but have prior survey programming/field management experience on other platforms. I'm excited to share questions, ideas, and solutions with other members of the community!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @RachelTHREE! Everyone has to start somewhere with Qualtrics, we're sure you'll be a pro in no time. Thanks for being here!

Welcome, @JulieT! We always love reconnecting with those we meet at Summit. Happy to have you here!
> @JulieT said:
> Hey there, Julie here in Oshkosh, WI. I had the pleasure of meeting @Tyler at last year's certification! I'm the University Qualtrics promoter. We're finally exploring using Qualtrics for Student Opinion Surveys and market research. Looking forward to bouncing ideas and solutions with everyone.

Hey Julie, good to hear from you again :)
Hopefully that certification knowledge helps ya win a Summit pass on us this year!
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hi Everyone! I am Kendra Jackson, I run our Digital Support Team . We are always working hard to get you the answers to your questions through digital channels. Our team uses an extensive suite of Qualtrics tools to run our Digital CX program and we use integrations with a number of tools to enable quick action on the feedback! I am excited to welcome you all to the Qualtrics Community!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hello. Anne from Bazaarvoice in Austin, Texas here. Bazaarvoice is a SaaS company all about user-generated content (like ratings and reviews and answers from retailers and brands) syndicated across a vast network of consumers, brands, and retailers. A little hard to explain, but I administer our client experience survey program in Qualtrics, and use Vocalize dashboards to share results and analysis internally. We also are integrated with Salesforce.

We've been using Qualtrics for just under 2 years, and I am currently gold certified (a.k.a. Research Core Expert Certified). Nice to meet everyone!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @AnneF! Love to see the certification! Qualtrics is currently working on a CX Certification as well. I'm sure that one would be a breeze for you since it sounds like you live and breathe your CX program!
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hi everyone! I'm Ronda. I work for Brené Brown Education and Research Group (BBEARG). BBEARG is based in Houston, TX., but I live in Buffalo, NY. We have online learning (braveleadersinc.com), an online store (themarblejar.com), a program to train helping professionals (thedaringway.com) and more. I do lots of course evaluations as well as customer experience and customer service surveys. I've been using Qualtrics for almost 2 years and I have gold certification. I attended the last 2 Summits, and I'm looking forward to X4 (and the CX certification).
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @RondaD! Hopefully you can win of those X4 passes so we can see you at Summit again this year! 😃
Badge
Hi everyone, I'm Ben. I am an Instructional Technologist for the University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma. I am the brand administrator for our campus. We use Qualtrics for all types of purposes, from research to registrations and student feedback. I have been working with Qualtrics for 2 years and absolutely love it.

I'm excited to collaborate with you all and find innovative ways to use Qualtrics!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Ben! We have lots of people from Oklahoma working here at Qualtrics, so you should fit right in!
Badge
> @JulieT said:
> Hey there, Julie here in Oshkosh, WI. I had the pleasure of meeting @Tyler at last year's certification! I'm the University Qualtrics promoter. We're finally exploring using Qualtrics for Student Opinion Surveys and market research. Looking forward to bouncing ideas and solutions with everyone.

@JulieT , would love to hear about how your university is using Qualtrics for Student Opinion Surveys. That has been the biggest initiative for our team with Qualtrics this semester as well!
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Hello everyone, Clint here.
I am the Assistant Director for Web Communication at Washington State University. I am one of the Brand Admins for WSU and have been involved with Qualtrics ever since we went enterprise in 2015.

Like @AnthonyR, I'm all about pushing the envelope when it comes to Qualtrics. I was excited to AXM at the last summit, and I'm still hoping that we start implementing an AXM program in the near future at WSU.

I'm Gold certified, and I started the CX certification at the last summit. Speaking of summit, I vote for live band karaoke for Summit 2019 so I can relive being Elvis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7jmyS6yVw.

Leave a Reply