Survey Respondent Landing Page | XM Community
Solved

Survey Respondent Landing Page

• 10 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Can I create a landing page that lets my respondents know which surveys they have taken so far?
icon

Best answer by cwaterbury 9 March 2018, 00:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Assuming you are using a contact list for responses, you could add an embedded data field per study to your contact list. You can then update the contact on completion of a study, for the appropriate field. You could then pull this data in for a master study, that is used to track which have been finished.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
> @AnthonyR said:
> Assuming you are using a contact list for responses, you could add an embedded data field per study to your contact list. You can then update the contact on completion of a study, for the appropriate field. You could then pull this data in for a master study, that is used to track which have been finished.

Interesting solution...I was actually planning to use the API (api.qualtrics.com) to get the information & then build a custom page where any user could view which surveys they have answered and when.

I'm having trouble finding which call(s) could be used to get this information & deciding what the easiest way to organize it is.
yes, tracking the pixel embedded in the survey site and reading in the landing page
Badge +3
Hi @Barnaby! This is a wonderful question and use case. We use Qualtrics for a tone of approval process and forms and a progress/approval dashboard would be awesome!

Looking at the APIs available could you use the update contact API using the same thought that Anthony was suggesting?
https://api.qualtrics.com/docs/update-contact

There may also be a tool you can integrate into like ZenDesk? Qualtrics used ZenDesk for their certification test tracking , so that could work too if you didn't mind the extra cost/tool?
If u are based in a data predetermine, you can add an embedded data in order to understand your based list. Afterward, you can complete your list with the field based in your principal data. it's complicated if you don't have a data predeterminate, but if u do, you can track the study crossing the datas.

Leave a Reply