Emotional Stroop Test - to build into Qualtrics. | XM Community
Question

Emotional Stroop Test - to build into Qualtrics.

Badge

Hello,
I am an MSc Psychology Student. My final year project aims to look at whether brief sessions of mindfulness can improve cognitive flexibility in self-reported depressed individuals. I would like to use a modified version of the emotional Stroop test to measure cognitive flexibility. I would like to have this build into Qualtrics. I would ideally like my project to be live on Qualtrics within the next 2 weeks.
I wondered if anyone would be want to build this? I have the words which need to be used for the test that I can provide. I will of course pay for this service!
I would be SO grateful if anyone out there is happy to help!
Thanks,
Annable

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Please DM me for this. You can check the demo here. We can modify this as required.

Badge +2

I am trying to build an emotional stroop test as well. How to you present text randomly from 2 different lists? 

loop and merge does not work, because you can only randomly present the fields together. Essentially, I want to randomize each field in loop and merge. But that is not possible, so I want to know how to create 2 lists, then randomly present text from those lists to the question text. 

thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Please DM me for this. You can check the demo here. We can modify this as required.

Good morning from a sunny Sweden! 

I have no use for this in my line of work, but I checked out the Demo and I would love to see how you solved this. Very, very cool! 

All the best

-Mattias

Leave a Reply