How to pull responses from one survey into next survey for the same participant? | XM Community
Question

How to pull responses from one survey into next survey for the same participant?

• 30 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Community,
I'll be sending the same survey to participants over the course of a year. If at any point their answers differ from the previous month, I would like the survey to change the questions being asked to fit whatever change they endure.
Is there a way that I can link the surveys together, and then be able to 'reference' the participant's previous responses to alter the next survey?

Thank you in advance!

1 reply

Badge +2

You can use query string on the 2nd survey link for the answers you're interested in from the first survey. You can customize the end of survey element so the respondents are redirected to the 2nd survey using the link containing query strings. The embedded data fields in survey flow can capture the values from corresponding fields in the 2nd survey's URL. From this point on, continue using branch logic to route respondents to different questions based on the above mentioned embedded data field values.

Leave a Reply