From June 7 through June 18, we will be performing minor community maintenance. As a result, email notifications may not send during this time. We apologize for any inconveniences!
You may have noticed the url for our site changed, as we are preparing to launch our community redesign. Stay on the lookout for details coming soon, and be sure to update your bookmarks!

Graphics Library

pogipogi FLCommunity Member Guru ✭✭
edited March 23 in Qualtrics API

Graphics Library

Is there a way to capture the file URL from a file upload question and use it to upload the image directly to a specific graphics library folder?

Answers

• pogipogi FLCommunity Member Guru ✭✭

Can anyone point me to some resources?

I know the library upload graphics api but I can't seem to capture the image from the #dropzone to then trigger the api call to upload it to a specific library.

• PraDeepKotian_UgamPraDeepKotian_Ugam Mumbai, IndiaCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭

@PraDeepKotian_Ugam thanks, but that's not what I need. I'm looking for a way with ajax to capture the file to upload it using the api to a specific graphics library on my account. I don't actually need the file store with the response nor will that help with the work flow that I need unfortunately.

So using the API,

var settings = {
      "async": true,
      "crossDomain": true,
      "url": "https://ca1.qualtrics.com/API/v3/libraries/libraryId/graphics",
      "method": "POST",
      "headers": {
        "x-api-token": ""
      },
      "processData": false,
      "data": "{\"name\":\"string\",\"folder\":\"string\"}"
    }

$.ajax(settings).done(function (response) {
      console.log(response);
    });

How can I listen to the File Upload question type for a file added? Or, should I use the code formatter of a descriptive text box to build my own form object to upload the file?

Will the libraries graphics API accept a file URL?

@TomG , could you point me in the right direction? Sorry to single you out so much. 🙂

• TomGTomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

@pogi - Sorry, I've never used the graphic upload API.

Sign In to Comment