From June 7 through June 18, we will be performing minor community maintenance. As a result, email notifications may not send during this time. We apologize for any inconveniences!
You may have noticed the url for our site changed, as we are preparing to launch our community redesign. Stay on the lookout for details coming soon, and be sure to update your bookmarks!

404 Response for Bearer Token

jehantkjehantk VT, United StatesCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited February 1 in Qualtrics API

404 Response for Bearer Token

I'm receiving 404 responses when using a POST for obtaining the Bearer Token after setting up OAuth as described (https://api.qualtrics.com/instructions/docs/Instructions/Quick%20Start/qualtrics-api-quick-start.md)

This was my first attempt at setting up API calls (using Postman). I've also confirmed that API ability is enabled on the account.

When using a GET request with the API Token I do get 200 responses--any thoughts why the issues with OAuth?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• pogipogi FLCommunity Member Guru ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

If you are getting 200 response with a GET then it sounds like the API resource might not accept a POST. Check your API url to make sure it is pointing to the correct resource.

Answers

• jehantkjehantk VT, United StatesCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

On closer inspection the API URL was not correct--Thanks @pogi

Sign In to Comment