Survey Response PDF download. Any way to disable? | XM Community
Question

Survey Response PDF download. Any way to disable?

• 24 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello! Thanks for your wisdom in advance!
At the end of our survey, we are triggering an email to the completer with their survey responses.
I note that a PDF is included that can be downloaded. This is horribly formatted and we would prefer if either
this wasn't included (can it be disabled?) or
wondered whether there are settings to format the PDF or offer in a different format in the email?
Other than that, any other advice or tips on this matter?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi NWTEL ,
It sounds like you are using Email Triggers under Tools? The downloadable PDF summary is definitely inferior to summaries that Qualtrics makes available elsewhere in the platform. If that is the case, you might look into an alternative under the Actions tab and set up an Email Task with a Response Report. I've found these PDFs to be much more reader-friendly.

Badge

Hello, do you know how to fully remove the pdf and url link options in the workflow email that is sent with a survey response? Or how does one make the url link which is contained in the email from the pdf secure so that it is not accessible should someone else have access to it? In my survey the url seems to be open access so anyone can view the pdf. Any thoughts?

Leave a Reply