From June 7 through June 18, we will be performing minor community maintenance. As a result, email notifications may not send during this time. We apologize for any inconveniences!
You may have noticed the url for our site changed, as we are preparing to launch our community redesign. Stay on the lookout for details coming soon, and be sure to update your bookmarks!

Load SSO page when setting up OAuth authentication

IlseIlse NetherlandsCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Load SSO page when setting up OAuth authentication

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to give a user the SSO page when setting up the OAuth authentication. I followed this very clear guide (thank you Qualtrics!): https://api.qualtrics.com/api-reference/docs/Instructions/oauth-authentication-authorization-code.md

and managed to set it up which nicely results in the following screen:

When you click on 'Sign in with SSO' users will get asked their organization ID before logging in with their SSO. Is there a way for me to do these steps for them? So redirect them immediately to the SSO page of the uni, because I know the organization ID but not all teachers know the organization ID resulting in a lot of questions. Thank you!

Answers

• abhisek_sharma_abhiabhisek_sharma_abhi Gurgaon,IndiaCommunity Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Hi @Ilse,

I believe you need to contact your Brand Administrator for that because community cannot resolve this.

In case of anything please let me know

Thank you!

• IlseIlse NetherlandsCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Thank you for taking a look at my question! I am the Brand Admin for my school so I was wondering what I need to set up.

Thank you in advance!

Sign In to Comment