From June 7 through June 18, we will be performing minor community maintenance. As a result, email notifications may not send during this time. We apologize for any inconveniences!
You may have noticed the url for our site changed, as we are preparing to launch our community redesign. Stay on the lookout for details coming soon, and be sure to update your bookmarks!

Adding js scripts to qualtrics (specifically, typekit font)

adazhangadazhang Community Member Qubie ✭

Adding js scripts to qualtrics (specifically, typekit font)

Hey! Is there a way to add a js script in the head tag of a qualtrics survey? I'm trying to embed my organization's official font in the survey, but it's a Typekit font and I can't figure out how to add it. Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• sankeshkumarsankeshkumar GW IndiaCommunity Member - Trial User Guru ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hello @adazhang
    In order to add js in header then go to Look & Feel Section --->Advanced Section---> edit Header section--->Insert your js between and tags and for custom font follow the Following instructions.

you should perform the following: Download a font from the Internet or just copy it from your system folder. For example, Windows stores its fonts in the C:\Windows\Fonts directory. Make sure the font format is either TTF (TrueType Font) or OTF (OpenType Font).

Answers

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Qubie ✭
    edited August 2018

Hello @adazhang ,

If you want to add js at header then add here: look and feel -> advanced -> header(edit)
    The header js will run at every page.

• adazhangadazhang Community Member Qubie ✭

Thank you! It looks like the code still isn't updating - I've found a workaround and linked an external stylesheet, but the page still isn't displaying as desired. Any suggestions?

• mattyb513mattyb513 Washington DCCommunity Member Superuser ✭✭✭✭

@adazhang post your .qsf

• adazhangadazhang Community Member Qubie ✭

Ha, turns out i was using the wrong elements in my styling and everything else was fine. Little details... Thanks all!

Sign In to Comment