How can I add Tango card under new tasks to complete Qualtrics-Tango integration? | XM Community
Solved

How can I add Tango card under new tasks to complete Qualtrics-Tango integration?

Hi
I am running a survey and planning to send Tango rewards as incentives to the survey respondents. The problem is that when I try to create a New Task under Actions, I don't see Tango Card. I am based in Canada, so not sure if this makes a difference.
icon

Best answer by KendraR 10 May 2019, 18:19

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I don't think Qualtrics has a Tango Card integration. It is possible Tango Card has a Qualtrics integration you can manage through their platform.

Are you married to Tango Card? My organization uses Rybonn; they have a qualtrics integration (you need to manage it in rybonn) but I find their integration really straightforward and helpful! I think one of the rewards you can select is a Tango Card, but they also allow for other rewards so participants don't need to use the Tango go-between to get a Target or Visa gift card.

https://www.rybbon.net/qualtrics-integration/
Thanks Kate, but I am confident that the integration is there as this is what Tango confirmed to me. I will check out Rybonn
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I see @Moussa I think maybe it's because Tango has the integration set up, not Qualtircs. The Qualtrics Support pages send you to this resource from Tango:
https://www.rewardsgenius.com/qualtrics-integration/

They appear to have a dedicated email support for their integration. I'd ask them your questions! They might be better equipped than this community.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi, @Moussa! I just wanted to say that it sounds like you may not have the Tango Card Task feature enabled for your account. If you don't see the Tango Card Task, I would recommend that you reach out to your Brand Administrator and ask for permission to use this feature. You can find the contact information for your Brand Admin in the Account Usage Tab. 😃
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
Just to clarify, you can integrate tango through Reward Genius. Your brand admin can also turn on a separate Tango permission. I have not tested what that does yet.

Be aware that Rybbon has a significant downside of making you pay I believe 10-15% more than the actual costs of the incentives. With Tango you only pay for the cost of the incentives. There are no additional charges.
Badge
Hi all,

Jignesh here, CEO and co-founder at Rybbon. Great to see the info exchange on this thread. I wanted to clarify how our pricing works since most Rybbon customers pay *less* than the cost of rewards sent + our fees.

As a SaaS platform committed to building a great customer experience for you (and a viable business for us!), Rybbon does charge a small fee - never more than 10% and oftentimes less depending on your program.

Those fees are offset by the Rybbon automatically refunding 100% of the value of any rewards that go unclaimed. Rybbon sends several reminder emails and after a time limit that you specify, Rybbon automatically refunds the value of the unsent reward. There is no obligation to spend these refunds with Rybbon. Refunds are a result of Rybbon’s reward delivery model which was designed for 100% transparency, tracking, recipient’s choice and error correction.

The net effect is that the vast majority of Rybbon customers, in fact, realize savings by avoiding wasting budget on unclaimed rewards.

I hope this clarifies our pricing and refund model!

Jignesh
Userlevel 5
Badge +24

Just chiming in on this thread, as of January 25th, 2023, Qualtrics most assuredly has a Tango integration, and a Rybbon task. Just FYI for anyone who has searched these topics like I have today.

Thomas

Badge +4

I am trying to figure how to add Tango to our system. One of the researchers requested to have it to be added to the system, but I don’t see anywhere to enalbe it for her to use.

Leave a Reply