Getting "Unable to login to Salesforce, Invalid Credentials" error message | XM Community
Solved

Getting "Unable to login to Salesforce, Invalid Credentials" error message

• 11 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 24 replies
I have Response Mapping set up, but when I receive the debug email, I get the error message "Unable to login to Salesforce, Invalid Credentials." What causes this error message?
icon

Best answer by AnneG 16 November 2017, 18:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I would go to Tools: Salesforce: Response Mapping and see if it then prompts you to update your login credentials. Sometimes there is a Salesforce refresh or something changes that requires you to re login (or get your admin to re login).
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
Make sure the account linking was performed by a user with whom the survey was shared, not by the survey owner. The account that owns the survey must be linked to the correct Salesforce environment in order for Response Mappings to work. The user that will be setting up and updating the Salesforce integration should own the survey. The Brand administrator can transfer the survey ownership between accounts.
Userlevel 4
@JulieT - that was it...I wasn't the survey owner & only ever made the connection from my account. Thanks!

Leave a Reply