From June 7 through June 18, we will be performing minor community maintenance. As a result, email notifications may not send during this time. We apologize for any inconveniences!
You may have noticed the url for our site changed, as we are preparing to launch our community redesign. Stay on the lookout for details coming soon, and be sure to update your bookmarks!

Is is possible to use Marketo to trigger Qualtrics to send a survey?

Mike_Shaw3012Mike_Shaw3012 NZCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Is is possible to use Marketo to trigger Qualtrics to send a survey?

Our customers fill in a Marketo form on our website, to request a service. We would like to be able to send that customer a survey soon afterwards to follow up on their request. I'm aware Marketo can send Qualtrics surveys, however we are interested in whether Marketo can simply send Qualtrics a trigger. Has anyone else gone down this route, or have any other suggestions? With thanks

Comments

• JenCXJenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

We don't own the Marketo integration but we do work with both Q and Marketo. If it were me trying to make this work, I would probably create a Marketo SmartList with those conditions and then upload that list (manually) in XM directory and send the survey to that distribution.

It's definitely not automated and I can see it getting painful if this is something you want to do with any frequency. But we do something similar on a monthly basis.

Sign In to Comment