Getting this error: Invalid param in Email header after deploying salesforce changes to prod | XM Community
Solved

Getting this error: Invalid param in Email header after deploying salesforce changes to prod

• 30 August 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge
the outbound message from salesforce is working fine in salesforce sandbox, but i get this error when i run from PROD. Any ideas how to troubleshoot? Is there something i need to do to allow this survey to send from prod? (this is our first deployment)
icon

Best answer by BBSul 5 September 2019, 18:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
We had this too and after much troubleshooting, found out that the emails were firing correctly but the debugs were sent in a batch erroneously. I'd recommend reaching out to support to see if that was the case for you too.
Badge
Thanks. I figured out the problem - i had to set up a new prod account and clone a new action and tie that action into the prod account. I had difficulties setting up the prod account (we use SSO) - the solution was to close down all browser windows, click to add the prod account to the action and use the login associated with a special non-SSO account i have set up. this worked, so I am all set!

Leave a Reply