Piping selected multiple choice values into separate fields in Salesforce | XM Community

Piping selected multiple choice values into separate fields in Salesforce

• 1 January 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi all - I have a survey that maps the responses to Salesforce. Here is a simplified version of my problem:

Question - Select up to 3 colors from the list below
1. Red
2. Blue
3. Green
4. Yellow
5. Orange
6. Black
7. White

I need to pipe the selected choices to separate embedded data variables - color1, color2, and color3. This is because I have three separate color fields in Salesforce and I will be using these embedded variables in the Salesforce response mapping task within Qualtrics. For example: if the user selects only two colors Blue and Yellow, then color1 = Blue, color2 = Yellow and color 3= blank

Please let me know how I can achieve this.

1 reply

Hi all - I have a survey that maps the responses to Salesforce. Here is a simplified version of my problem:

Question - Select up to 3 colors from the list below
1. Red
2. Blue
3. Green
4. Yellow
5. Orange
6. Black
7. White

I need to pipe the selected choices to separate embedded data variables - color1, color2, and color3. This is because I have three separate color fields in Salesforce and I will be using these embedded variables in the Salesforce response mapping task within Qualtrics. For example: if the user selects only two colors Blue and Yellow, then color1 = Blue, color2 = Yellow and color 3= blank.

Please let me know how I can achieve this.

Leave a Reply