From June 7 through June 18, we will be performing minor community maintenance. As a result, email notifications may not send during this time. We apologize for any inconveniences!
You may have noticed the url for our site changed, as we are preparing to launch our community redesign. Stay on the lookout for details coming soon, and be sure to update your bookmarks!

Piping selected multiple choice values into separate fields in Salesforce

SamK8989SamK8989 Community Member - Trial User Qubie ✭

Piping selected multiple choice values into separate fields in Salesforce

Hi all - I have a survey that maps the responses to Salesforce. Here is a simplified version of my problem:

Question - Select up to 3 colors from the list below
1. Red
2. Blue
3. Green
4. Yellow
5. Orange
6. Black
7. White

I need to pipe the selected choices to separate embedded data variables - color1, color2, and color3. This is because I have three separate color fields in Salesforce and I will be using these embedded variables in the Salesforce response mapping task within Qualtrics. For example: if the user selects only two colors Blue and Yellow, then color1 = Blue, color2 = Yellow and color 3= blank

Please let me know how I can achieve this.

Comments

• SamK8989SamK8989 Community Member - Trial User Qubie ✭
    edited January 2020

Hi all - I have a survey that maps the responses to Salesforce. Here is a simplified version of my problem:

Question - Select up to 3 colors from the list below
    1. Red
    2. Blue
    3. Green
    4. Yellow
    5. Orange
    6. Black
    7. White

I need to pipe the selected choices to separate embedded data variables - color1, color2, and color3. This is because I have three separate color fields in Salesforce and I will be using these embedded variables in the Salesforce response mapping task within Qualtrics. For example: if the user selects only two colors Blue and Yellow, then color1 = Blue, color2 = Yellow and color 3= blank.

Please let me know how I can achieve this.

Sign In to Comment