How to answer the questionnaire online | XM Community
Solved

How to answer the questionnaire online

Hi, I wondered if anyone could help on this:
I am running a questionnaire in developing countries where WIFI isn't common anywhere, so my interviewers won't have continous connection to internet throughout the whole sampling. I wanted to ask if anyone knows a way that they could answer offline and let the results synchronize later?

Thanks a lot in advance!! :)

icon

Best answer by MatthewM 6 May 2020, 14:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi chenbendavid,
Yes, look into the Offline App feature. https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/distributions-module/mobile-distributions/offline-app/setting-up-the-offline-app/

How to answer the questionnaire onlineHi MatthewM, thank you very much for the quick answer! but unfortunately that's not what I'm looking for.
I have interviewers that only have access to the questionnaire link, I don't want to give them access to the Qualtrics account. I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to give my interviewers an offline version of the questionnaire to fill up even when they aren't connceted. Do you know of such option?
Thanks a lot!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I haven't used the offline app feature before, but I think this is comes closest to what you're looking for. It seems that the features in the app are very limited, and you can specify which surveys are available in it, so anyone using the app would not have full access to your account. You might try contacting Qualtrics support for further guidance.

Leave a Reply