Reports for Individuals - show my score in relation to other data | XM Community

Reports for Individuals - show my score in relation to other data

Userlevel 2
Badge +5
  • QPN Level 2 ●●
  • 2 replies

Hi,
I am currently trying to set up a survey that assesses the level of maturity in a field for participants. It has a scoring running in the background, based on the score you receive different end of survey messages with your "level".
However, participants should be able to sign up for a more detailed report that they receive via email. This report should for one show their own score in the individual categories (blocks) in a spider chart but should also show how they compare within the categories to other participants.
I have 3 problems in my report:

• Is there a best practice guide for showing scoring in a report? I can only find widgets that display my full score, average, mean - but I would like to show e.g. scores per category (block)

• How do I set up the report so that it shows only the data of a certain individual/1 participant in it?

• How do I indicate what the individual answered WITHIN all the gathered answers?

Has anybody set up something like this?
Thank you!

4 replies

I am also very curious if there is a best practice related to this as I am trying to set up something very similar!

Badge

If anyone has an answer to this I'd love to hear it as I'm struggling with the same thing

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

JosieEge ManuF CarinaK

I did a similar this using embedded data. I created some additional embedded fields in survey flow under some branch conditions. I used score points to control branch conditions and assigned some texual and other data into those fields.
later I used those embedded fields into my report instead of using scores.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Showing a report that uses both individual and aggregate data will not be possible using only Qualtrics.
You can create a report that shows a summary of all responses. At the end of the survey, you could send the respondent their responses along with a link to this report, for them to tally.
If you'd like to create a custom report incorporating both, individual and aggregate data, please drop me a message and we can discuss.

Leave a Reply