Prevent repeated display without using cookies and "This Action" action set is not working | XM Community
Question

Prevent repeated display without using cookies and "This Action" action set is not working

Badge +1

I am trying to Prohibit my Qualtrics survey with an exit intent intercept from launching multiple times within a single browser session.  We are running into the issue where once someone leaves a certain section of our site and returns to make changes the exit intent intercept will launch again. I only want this survey to launch once, even if the users leave the specified section and returns to it, I do not want the survey to launch again if the user has already seen it. 

I have tried setting Action Set logic to “If this action as not been taken during browser session” however that seems to fail entirely and prohibits the survey from launching all together. 

Using the Intercept and survey action set logic will not work because I want the survey to launch every time the user accesses the site at a new occurrence. 

Using cookies will not work either as I do not wish to set it to a specific time limit. 

I want to prevent a repeated display of the intercept/survey if the user has seen it but only during a single browser session

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply