Introducing: Alonso, XM Community Manager | XM Community

Introducing: Alonso, XM Community Manager

Introducing: Alonso, XM Community Manager
Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello!

My name is Alonso, and I am excited to join the XM Community as its new Community Manager! It's an incredible privilege to build on the past work of XM Community team members to highlight your achievements, projects, and advocate for you on our platform. As someone with a background in international education, I am passionate about fostering global communities for us to share knowledge, experiences, and stories. I can’t wait to get to know you more personally at our webinars, conferences, and of course in the community!

In my free time I enjoy traveling, attending art exhibits, and adding to my tattoo collection. I got my Masters in International Education Management from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies and BA from the University of Oregon.

As I continue learning about the Qualtrics Community, I'd love to hear from you about what you like best about the Qualtrics XM Community. What keeps you coming back? 

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Alonso, let me be the first on this thread to say we are so glad you are here! Welcome to Qualtrics!

For Community members who are curious, we are pleased to announce:

@JoseS has taken a new role at a different company, leading community efforts for an exciting tech company doing amazing things. We are so happy to see his career take off! 🎉

@AmaraW is now in a new role at Qualtrics! You will still see Amara posting on the XM Community, but Amara is no longer a point of contact for Community questions, issues, or Rank and Rewards questions. Please contact @AlonsoC for all Rank and Rewards help moving forward. We are so proud of Amara growing with the company and are eager to see all she accomplishes in her new position!

To all of our amazing Community members, this means that I, along with Alonso, will be your Community contacts for all questions or issues.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @AlonsoC,

Welcome to Qualtrics, Alonso!
Thank you, @AmaraW, for all your support and Congratulations on your new role!

In response to your question about what keeps me coming back to the community, I enjoy the learning and networking opportunities within the Qualtrics XM Community, particularly the collaborative atmosphere and insights shared by experts.

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Welcome @AlonsoC!!  Also congrats @AmaraW on the new role!

On the question what keeps me coming back, is I love to see how others are using the platform, and often reading some of the questions inspires me with new things to try.  I love to see and hear different opportunities to make best use of the capabilities, and also problem solve where things aren’t quite what you need them to be.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello @AlonsoC,

Thank you, @AmaraW, for all your support and Congratulations on your new role!

In response to your question about what keeps me coming back to the community, I enjoy the learning and networking opportunities within the Qualtrics XM Community, particularly the collaborative atmosphere and insights shared by experts.

Hey Sachin, thanks for the welcome! I´m glad you´ve learned a lot from the XM Community. Any particular topics you´re interested in learning more about?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Welcome @AlonsoC!!  Also congrats @AmaraW on the new role!

On the question what keeps me coming back, is I love to see how others are using the platform, and often reading some of the questions inspires me with new things to try.  I love to see and hear different opportunities to make best use of the capabilities, and also problem solve where things aren’t quite what you need them to be.

Hi Scott! Love to hear that the community has inspired you to try new things. Any recent idea, post, or question that recently motivated you?

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Hello @AlonsoC,

Thank you, @AmaraW, for all your support and Congratulations on your new role!

Hey Sachin, thanks for the welcome! I´m glad you´ve learned a lot from the XM Community. Any particular topics you´re interested in learning more about?

Hello Alonso,

I definitely want to explore more about Product IQ and Stats IQ topics.

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

Hi @AlonsoC , Happy to see you as part of the team!  I enjoy helping other people. I also enjoy the game-i-fication that XM Community has created that makes it fun to help other people. I also like Qualtrics swag! 

Thomas Whitaker
Iron Mountain 

Badge +1

Hi Alonso, I am a new poster here and welcome to the community as an admin.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @AlonsoC , Happy to see you as part of the team!  I enjoy helping other people. I also enjoy the game-i-fication that XM Community has created that makes it fun to help other people. I also like Qualtrics swag! 

Thomas Whitaker
Iron Mountain 

Hi @ThomasW_IronMountain , glad you like the swag and thanks for helping out our Community members!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Alonso, I am a new poster here and welcome to the community as an admin.

@SurvAI Solutions , welcome to the Community 🎉

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hey @AlonsoC ,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the community 🙂

There are various things to like about the community starting from “Vertical-wise group conversations”, “Badge of the month”, “Rank & Rewards program”, etc. however the most important point is going through all custom questions and reading through the perspectives from all smart members in community. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey @AlonsoC ,

Nice to meet you and welcome to the community 🙂

There are various things to like about the community starting from “Vertical-wise group conversations”, “Badge of the month”, “Rank & Rewards program”, etc. however the most important point is going through all custom questions and reading through the perspectives from all smart members in community. 

Hi @Swanand_Chavan_Ugam, thank you for the welcome! I also enjoy reading through everyone´s different perspectives, our members are definitely the best!

Leave a Reply