Can't find specific survey location | XM Community
Question

Can't find specific survey location

• 22 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +6

Hi

I’m having some issues with finding the location of a specific survey. I know I have access to the survey as I can view/edit/publish, and I’m even a brand admin. 

The thing is that when I try to browse or even search for the survey, I can’t find it. 

It’s not under the “share with me” category nor is it under “your folders”, can you let me know where could it be located ? 

Can I find out from within the survey itself ? 

Thanks 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Did you check it under projects and programs folder. 

if you are unable to find it here, then you can go under Admin » Projects and can search your project their.

Userlevel 5
Badge +31

the best way I’ve found to find something i’ve lost is, Account Setting → Qualtrics IDs

Then from the “lost” survey’s link you can find the ID on the page which will give you the survey’s name.

Badge +6

Did you check it under projects and programs folder. 

if you are unable to find it here, then you can go under Admin » Projects and can search your project their.

Now the survey is showing up in there and I can find it by search. I swear last time it wasn’t working, must have been a weird bug of some sort. Thanks 

Badge +6

the best way I’ve found to find something i’ve lost is, Account Setting → Qualtrics IDs

Then from the “lost” survey’s link you can find the ID on the page which will give you the survey’s name.

that’s a great tip I didn’t know about, thanks for that one. 

Leave a Reply