Web Data Connector Avilability | XM Community
Question

Web Data Connector Avilability

• 1 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I see on the web site that there will be a new Web Data Connector in 2024.  Does any one know when in 2024?  Is there a 3rd party we can use in the interim?  Wanting to connect Qualtrics to Tableau.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@TKUNLV I don’t use Tableau with Qualtrics data, however there is existing integrations and has been available for a number of years.  Try reviewing Tableau Extension (qualtrics.com) or there is a few other posts in this community where people have explained how they have done it (which may make more sense to you on if this is suitable). 

Badge +1

@TKUNLV I don’t use Tableau with Qualtrics data, however there is existing integrations and has been available for a number of years.  Try reviewing Tableau Extension (qualtrics.com) or there is a few other posts in this community where people have explained how they have done it (which may make more sense to you on if this is suitable). 

At the top it says, “Attention: At this time, please continue to use the 2.0 version of this extension.”, and the extension listed doesn’t exist on the exchange. The entire article is for an extension that doesn’t exist.

I know you’re not the person to ask, but I need to know if one will be coming out before the old one gets deprecated.

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@LMBPR  your right I am not the person to ask/know unfortunately, reviewing the updates to the page looks like depreciation is on the Tableau side and not Qualtrics side - but as a non-tableau users can’t comment on what is or isn’t available here.

I’d suggest email Qualtrics support and seeing if you can get a response.  Would be plenty of clients who do integrate, so they might have instructions to pass on.

Sorry I can’t be of further help.

Leave a Reply