🌐 Community Connect: Following up on Feedback | Live Webinar | XM Community

🌐 Community Connect: Following up on Feedback | Live Webinar

• 12 July 2023
  • 6 replies
🌐 Community Connect: Following up on Feedback | Live Webinar
Badge +48

Join Our Upcoming Community Connect Event: Following up on Feedback

What is a Community Connect event?

Community Connect events are 45 minute-long, virtual meetups designed for Qualtrics users to collaborate, share ideas, and discuss challenges and solutions. During the event, attendees will have the opportunity to join breakout rooms to connect with their peers and share their insights. In other words, this is a collaborative event with the purpose of helping one another and building a network of peer support. Topics will rotate throughout the year. In our Q3 events, we will be discussing following up on feedback. Reviewing the discussion questions prior to the event is strongly recommended.

What can I expect from joining this event?

You can expect a few minutes of introduction, followed by open-forum breakout rooms where you and other XM professionals will have the opportunity to discuss following up on feedback. The agenda will run as follows:

1. Welcome & announcements (5 minutes)
  2. Introduction following up on feedback (5 minutes)
  3. Breakout room discussions (30 minutes)
  4. Your resources and closing (5 minutes)

What will be discussed?

During the 30-minute breakout sessions, a Qualtrics employee will moderate a group discussion about the following questions:

1. What are your objectives when following up on feedback?
  2. What internal structures are in place to evaluate feedback and make changes accordingly?
  3. What follow-up processes are in place at your organization? Are they successful? Why or why not?
  4. How do you decide which responses you will follow up on?
  5. What tools, systems, integrations, or features do you utilize when acting upon feedback? What role does automation play?
  6. What are the success criteria, metrics, or outcomes you are using to evaluate the effectiveness of your follow up system?

Will the session be recorded and available after the event?

These sessions will not be available for viewing after the event. For on-demand trainings and events, check out courses on XM Basecamp such as this one on Closing the Loop with Customers.

What languages will be supported during the live event?

Sessions held for AMR, APJ, and EMEA will be presented in English, while the LAC session will be held in Spanish. During the sessions presented in English, Zoom’s closed captioning feature will be enabled to support captions translated to over 20 additional languages. To see the list of languages supported by Zoom’s closed caption feature, click here.

I can’t make it to the session. What are my options for getting involved?

There are lots of other ways to get involved!

1. Join Q&A discussion on this post
  2. Register for a future session using our events calendar or check out our on-demand trainings
  3. Earn great rewards with our Rank & Rewards Program
  4. Join our XM Advocates program
  5. Take advantage of our Certification courses
  6. Explore private, live training for your organization

Register now

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +23

Just finished the APAC session, great speaking with others in local region on what they are doing.  Hopefully we see a few more attendees on the next session 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

I am excited to be part of this community session today to hear more about how other teams handle feedback! :) On our team, we focus a lot on close the loop feedback + strategic feedback. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Enjoyed today’s NA community connect. It’s helpful to hear others approach to listening, acting and closing the loop on feedback. In addition to setting up workflows and leveraging automation. Appreciated all the quick links to helpful Qualtrics resources that I intend to share with my team. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +22

Just completed the Feedback discussion today, and it was great to hear how different industries utilize Qualtrics to address both positive and negative feedback.  I work in education, and we have different responses depending on the type of need.  Voice of customer on our website is a goal of a  24-hour max turnaround time whereas something like Bullying/etc. is as immediate as possible. 

Like others stated during the meet up, we also vary on whether or not we respond.  Some of our surveys ask something like, “would you like a staff member to connect with you” and then a preferred method.

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

I’m happy to read so many of you found the sessions useful! 

One additional resource that might be beneficial is our most recent XM Communi-tea Podcast that talks about handling feedback -- and more! 

Be sure to comment with any additional questions or thoughts! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I thoroughly enjoyed today’s XM Community Connect!  I appreciate hearing how others are leveraging Qualtrics and the topics are useful for both CX and EX.  I was also encouraged to share how we use the various aspects of Qualtrics and it also validated the work we are doing.  Looking forward to a future discussion!

Leave a Reply