Community Connect: Improving Response Rates | Live Webinar | XM Community

Community Connect: Improving Response Rates | Live Webinar

Community Connect: Improving Response Rates | Live Webinar

Show first post

27 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Thank you all for attending our discussions on improving response rates! Here are just a few resources to help you boost responses:

Blog post - How to increase survey response rates

Blog post - 7 Easy Ways to Boost Customer Survey Response Rates

XM Basecamp course - Driving Response Rates

Community post - ✏️ Response Rates | Getting Started Mondays 

I am also linking the slides that were shown during the events! Feel free to share any other helpful resources in this thread below.

If you have any feedback for our event, you can share it here. Thank you again for sharing your day with us!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I think it would be helpful to have breakout rooms by the kind of XM data we are collecting - EX data and strategies are very different in my perspective from customer experience data. 

I still think we would improve our response rates if we were able to change the noreply@qemailserver.com that the survey automatically displays as the from Address.  If this small product update allowed us to put our company/department name, many of the surveys that go unanswered because they don’t recognize this from address wouldn’t get dismissed when the employee doesn’t even open the email to access the survey link.  All of the other automated features that are pulling from the meta data are great in Qualtrics, but not being able to customize the from address seams like a simple upgrade that would be very beneficial to us.

Hey @Chris Lawrence, have you checked out this support page on Using a Custom From Address

Leave a Reply