• 14 April 2023
  • 7 replies
📖 May 2023 LQL | XM Basecamp Event | Q&A
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
  • Former XM Community Team Member
  • 451 replies

May 2023 Learn Qualtrics Live

What is the Learn Qualtrics Live Series?

The Learn Qualtrics Live series consists of free, live technical trainings designed for beginner and intermediate Qualtrics users. During each event, attendees will have an opportunity to join breakout rooms where our experts will provide training on a variety of Qualtrics’ features and products. In this session, attendees will be able to join expert-led breakout rooms on the following topics:

• Fundamentals of Building a Survey
  • Fundamentals of XM Directory
  • Fundamentals of CX Dashboards
  • Fundamentals of Employee Engagement
  • Fundamentals of Text iQ

Topics will rotate throughout the year. Space for this event is limited to ensure a quality learning environment.

Post-Event Resources

If you want to review your session or watch a different breakout room's session, you can find the event recording HERE.

7 replies

Badge

Greetings,

At Kieskompas we are very happy with qualtrics and several of our team members would like to join the upcoming Learn Qualtrics live event on May 10-11. 4 or 5 of us will take prat in the event and we have all registered with the same login credentials since for privacy reasons we prefer to not create user accounts within our main account. Could you please let me know if  having all of us join at the same time will be possible? Each of us is interested in a different topic, so joining altogether is not an option. 

Thank you!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Kieskompas

So glad to hear things are going well for you all! Unfortunately, given the constraints of our registration and conferencing systems, it is only possible for a single person to log on with a single registration. The only other options would be to:

1. Create additional Qualtrics user accounts and limit their permissions according to your privacy policies
  2. Create guest accounts on Basecamp
  3. Create free Qualtrics accounts

I hope this helps! We look forward to having the whole Kieskompas team in attendance!

Badge

any clues on where to find the recordings for these sessions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

any clues on where to find the recordings for these sessions?

Hello @chaledodgeUTS, the recordings will be made available on Basecamp and will be linked on this post a few days after the event is over! 🙂

Badge

Due to connectivity issues, I couldd not complete this session.  Will there be a recording of today’s (May 10) session?  Thanks. Email is perrynaik@gmail.com

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Due to connectivity issues, I couldd not complete this session.  Will there be a recording of today’s (May 10) session?  Thanks. Email is perrynaik@gmail.com

Hello @perryn, yes, recordings will be linked to this post in the next few days after all sessions have been completed. 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello, @perryn@chaledodgeUTS, & @Kieskompas, I wanted to update you all that the recordings are now available! You can click here, or find them linked on the post as well. 

Thank you for your patience and interest! 🙂 

Leave a Reply