I need to create individualized score reports for a quiz, using categories. help! | XM Community
Question

I need to create individualized score reports for a quiz, using categories. help!

• 17 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I have a 15 question quiz designed to identify someone'e communication style. Each question has 4 possible answers: Never, Sometimes, Often and Always. I have assigned each word value a numeric score (1, 2, 3, 4).
The 15 questions correspond to 5 different categories. Each category has 3 questions that measure the person's response. Each question only applies to one category.
I need the quiz to sum up the total score for each category, and then to create an output report for me that shows each individual quiz taker and their score, with a summary of their scores across the 5 categories.
I created the categories in the Scoring area, but I don't know how to pull a report with the data I need.
I have no idea how to do this AND I am 99% confident Qualtrics has a way to do it. Can you help me figure this out? Thank you so much.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Check this source

Leave a Reply