Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Bipolar matrix labels not shown in mobile version

benjohnson84
benjohnson84 Community Member Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

Hi all,

I have a matrix question with bipolar scale with 6 labels. The labels are shown in the desktop version but not in the mobile version (picture below). How can I make the labels shown in the mobile version?

Thanks,

Ben

Tagged:

Answers

• TomG
    TomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Ben,

I just answered the question you posted on our Github gist. As I said there, I consider the Qualtrics "Mobile Friendly" Bipolar Matrix format unusable.

I recommend turning off "Mobile Friendly" and displaying text to mobile users recommending they rotate their device to landscape.

Otherwise, I have a non-free script that formats a Bipolar Matrix to actually be mobile friendly. You can contact me by private message if interested. Below is a brief description and image.

Functionality includes:

• Dynamically re-formats bipolar matrix question when window size changes.
    • Minimum 'desktop' window size can be specified.
    • Amount of separation between left and right statements can be specified.
    • Amount of space between statement rows can be specified.
    • Supports repeating of labels in middle and on bottom

Here is an example: