Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Trying to Edit an Embedded Data Field from a Copied Survey

LauraB
LauraB MACommunity Member Qubie ✭
edited June 23 in Survey Platform

Hi, I have copied a survey over from last year that I would like to edit to use for this year. There is one embedded data field that I need to update because it has the year in the field. Every time I edit the embedded data from ${e://Field/2019-2020%20Site} to ${e://Field/2020-2021%20Site} to match this year's contact list and publish and go out of the survey, it goes back to the original embedded data field that was there. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Best Answer

• LaurenK
    LaurenK Seattle, WA, USACommunity Administrator Administrator
    Accepted Answer

You'll definitely want to make sure you refresh your account and clear your cache and cookies. If that doesn't do the trick, it sounds like this is something that our wonderful Support team should take a look at!