How to add multiple logos in the logo container | XM Community
Question

How to add multiple logos in the logo container

• 18 December 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I would like to add two logo's (one logo of the company and the other of the brand). How can it be done? Right now I am adding the other logo in the header and it is not looking good. I want both the logo's to appear in the Logo Container.

image.png
That is the Cultivate logo should come on the Bluish bar Left aligned on top.. Can it be done?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

The simplest way would be to take them both into powerpoint. Get the design as per your liking.

Group them -> right click -> save as image
. And use that file.
Here's a JS jugaad: (Demo)

Add this to your header. This will place the logo to the left of the existing logo. If you want it to the right change
afterbegin
to
beforeend

Based on your question, I would recommend adjusting the timeout delay.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

I thought about the powerpoint option too. But wouldnt that single image be treated as one logo and it will get right aligned instead of running like a banner as it is supposed to...

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

The Script option in Header didnt work either.. Any other work around?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

All that will happen based on the custom CSS. So I can't comment on that without seeing the survey.
Based on your initial question, the code above will place the new logo, along with the other in the logo container. So, if your logo container is right aligned, it'll go there.
Maybe you could create the entire banner in powerpoint. Place the logos where they go and then try using that file. As far I know, Qualtrics only restricts the logo height and not width.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/32833#Comment_32833The logo doesn't get added or it doesn't look nice?
If not nice, then as I said earlier, can't comment without looking at the survey. Because I don't know what custom CSS is going on.
If they aren't getting added, then try placing the code in JS section of the questions. Ideally it should work in the header also.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/32835#Comment_32835The logo doesnt get added.
When I added it to a question, it showed that there is an error in the script.

"Invalid JavaScript! You cannot save until you fix all errors: Unexpected end of input"

I tried to find, but couldnt find the error as I am still a noob at programming..

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

You shouldn't add the

script 
tag when adding JS to the question.
Ctrl+A Ctrl+V this in your question JS.
Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnload(function()
    {
        delay = 1000; //1 second
        if(image_path.includes("http")){
            setTimeout(() => {
                new_logo = '';
                document.querySelector("#Logo").insertAdjacentHTML('afterbegin',new_logo);
            }, delay);
        }
    });

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Also, did you change the

src=
that's where the link to your image should go.
It wasn't working for you, because earlier the link was to a file in my Qualtrics library.
I've changed it now.
So try the header thing first.

Leave a Reply