Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Modify carousel container or option prompt buttons

EMack
EMack Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
edited May 25 in Custom Code

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to modify the container or the option prompts when using the matrix table carousel option? I want to use a 6 option prompt (horizontal position) but it cuts off and enables a scroll bar.

Best Answers

• Diana_A
    Diana_A Community Member Qubie ✭
    Accepted Answer

I have the same issue with the scroll bar at the bottom. I have 6 scale points and can't figure out how to make it fit.

What changes do you need to make to the container? I managed to change the size of the answer option box using this code in the custom css box. You can play with the dimensions

.CarouselCardFrame{position:relative;width:500px;margin:20px 0;height:100px;border:2px solid #104ba5;border-radius:2px}

• SWhitfield
    SWhitfield MissouriCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭
    Accepted Answer

Try the following:

.CarouselAnswerButtonContainer {

min-width: 10px;

width: 60px;

padding-top: 0px;

padding-bottom: 0px;

padding-left: 0px;

padding-right: 0px;

margin: 2px;

}

.CarouselAnswerButton.Horizontal.Overflow {

min-width: 16px;

Answers

• EMack

Thanks @SWhitfield! I managed to modify the container with what you suggested, but I think it impacted how mobile view worked as it left aligned all the prompts rather that display the mobile friendly option. I'll continue to play around the code.

• EMack

And thanks @Diana_A for yours too, I was able to adjust the container space to remove all the white space.