How to link survey to external product and carry Respondent ID over? | XM Community
Solved

How to link survey to external product and carry Respondent ID over?

• 14 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello:
I apologize if this is posted improperly. I am new to Qualtrics and would like to provide a link at the end of our survey giving respondents the option to be taken to an external form (I initially thought a Google Form might work), where respondent would provide personal information that would be retained in database for future use. Two requirements are 1. We cannot have respondent provide personal information in Qualtrics, they must first be directed to an external URL to maintain anonymity; 2. We need a unique identifier linking Qualtrics survey data and personal information provided in form.
Thanks in advance for any guidance you may be able to provide.

icon

Best answer by segreen 15 July 2021, 14:47

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

For anonymity, do you just need the responses to be not directly linked to the personal info? You could always do a second Qualtrics survey and collect embedded data through that. I don't use other survey platforms often, but I think that somehow collecting the embedded data is the way to go. I'll let you know if I can think of anything else!

Thanks so much - I think you're suggestion is the way to go and will give us what we need.

Leave a Reply