Identifying User "Clicks" | XM Community
Solved

Identifying User "Clicks"

Hi XM community,
I am conducting a study about assigning blame in the workplace. In my current pilot survey, we ask participants to write out any questions that they have about psychological scenarios (basically what kind of additional information participants would want/ need to make an informed decision). We have now generated a list of answers to these questions that we would like to provide to participants in the final version of the survey.
When we create the final version of the survey (not a pilot version), we would like participants to be able to see a list of topics that they can click for more information (almost a drop down menu of additional information under each topic).
I'm wondering if there is a way to see which topic they click first, in which order and how many they click. We are hoping that this will help us identify what kind of additional information participants require to make a calculated decision on assigning blame in the workplace. Any guidance on if there is a function to make this possible would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks in advance,

Kate

icon

Best answer by cbhavsar 20 July 2021, 16:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +26

Hi,
This can be achieved using custom JavaScript, or integrating third party tool to your survey that records each user clicks. I am not sure but I think Heap Analytics might be helpful in recording user clicks (https://heap.io/)
All the best with your project.

Thank you very much for that!

Leave a Reply