Importing a part of a text question from a CSV column that contains 600 different articles | XM Community
Solved

Importing a part of a text question from a CSV column that contains 600 different articles

• 30 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello, Qualtrics community! I really need your help with this question. We are running an experiment where we will have a text question, where we will ask the participant to read an article from a list of 600 different articles. Hence, they will all have the same instructions but the article will be a random one from our list. These articles are stored in a CSV column, where each observation is a different article. So, ideally, I would like to import these 600 articles and have Qualtrics present a random one for this one specific question in my survey.
I would appreciate it if someone can tell me if this is possible and how. Thanks a lot!

icon

Best answer by ahmedA 30 July 2021, 23:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Have you tried using loop and merge, or since it's 600, perhaps web service

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Thanks, I was able to accomplish this by creating a JSON API on the web, connecting to it with the Qualtrics Web Service functionality, and then use loop & merge.

Leave a Reply