Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Display Text entry field to the right of the question

Multimedia_Team
Multimedia_Team Baltimore, MDCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

Hi All - I'm using Multiple Choice question with a text entry, which I need to display to the right of the question. On another post I found a similar post with code that moved the text entry box before the question - I need to flip that order (question then text entry box). Any idea how to alter the code below? Thank you!!
var QID = this.questionId;
var QIDOtherLabel = jQuery("#" + QID).find(".TextEntryBox").siblings().attr("id");
jQuery("[id='" +QIDOtherLabel+"']").append(jQuery("#" + QID).find(".TextEntryBox"));
jQuery("[id='" +QIDOtherLabel+"']").css("padding-top","30px");
jQuery("[id='" +QIDOtherLabel+"']").css("padding-bottom","30px");
jQuery("#" + QID).find(".TextEntryBox").css("float","unset");

Best Answer

• TomG
    TomG Raleigh, NCCommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@Multimedia_Team - In the last line of code try changing "unset" to "none".

Answers

• PeeyushBansal
    PeeyushBansal IndiaCommunity Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

When you add text entry box for any option it automatically appears on right of the text.