How do I move the position of the 'statement' from besider a slider question, to underneath the bar? | XM Community
Solved

How do I move the position of the 'statement' from besider a slider question, to underneath the bar?

• 8 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi! I'm trying to move the position of the the statement beside the slider question to underneath the bar and labels. What code could work for this? Here's what it looks like currently; I'm trying to move 'political beliefs' to center, below the bar.
Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 4.58.40 PM.png

icon

Best answer by Tom_1842 9 August 2022, 16:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

Hi there, if you have only 1 statement in your slider question, you can use the below JS:
jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" .statement").insertAfter('table.sliderGrid.Slider');
jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" .statement").css("text-align","center");
If you have more than 1 statement in your slider question, I was able to get it to work on my end by using more specific selectors. The below worked for me where each statement corresponds to a different 'nth-child':
jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(2) > div").insertAfter("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(2)");

jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(4) > div").insertAfter("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(4)");

jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(6) > div").insertAfter("#"+this.questionId+" > div.Inner.BorderColor.HSLIDER > div > fieldset > div > div > div:nth-child(6)");

jQuery("#"+this.questionId+" .statement").css("text-align","center");

Leave a Reply