Deleting All Participants in Employee Experience | XM Community
Solved

Deleting All Participants in Employee Experience

• 7 November 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +3
I've upload a wrong .csv contact list of participants for an Engagement project: is it possible to delete in one step all the participants uploaded?
Regards
icon

Best answer by MsIreen 9 November 2018, 12:47

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
@Simone_Salvano_Kantar if you want to remove them from Directory, this is only page my page (i had to remove 1500 of those the other day and it was really painful.

If you want to remove them only from the project, you can reset them in the Tools
Mmmm... sounds rare, but I can´t find a way to delete all contacts by one step!
Badge +1

Has there been any update regarding mass deletion in the directory? I need to delete 113K people and if I need to go page by page, I'd be spending a week just to delete them 😫

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

You can upload the participant list again with "email" column or your unique identifier and a new column with the heading "remove" (it is case sensitive) and input value as 1 to all the participants you want to remove.
Save this file as .csv
Import this file to the survey and all the participants with remove value as 1 will be removed from the project..
Note: It will take a lot of time for this action to be completed. So be patient and let Qualtrics do its work.
Note 2: There is no way to recover once you have removed participants. So be extra careful when you do this.

Leave a Reply