Custom format to account for 30+ items within a Pick, Group, Rank question | XM Community

Custom format to account for 30+ items within a Pick, Group, Rank question

• 26 December 2018
  • 1 reply

I'm attempting to use a Pick, Group, Rank question type that is asking survey takers to review 30+ items and drag 9 to one box (based on specific criteria) and 9 to another box. My challenge is that the item list is too long, thereby making it impossible for items lower on the list to be dragged to the boxes above. I increased the height of the boxes to the point where the combined heights account for the total height of the list but this doesn't work as I'm still unable to drag an item lower on the list to the box that resides above the fold (or vice versa).

Additionally I tried applying CSS to sort the list by two and three columns. The problem with this method is that item names are confined to a relatively small area width-wise, thereby leading to the names text-wrapped to the point of being unable to read easily.

Essentially, I'm looking to replicate the question format as seen in the image below. I'd like a word bank that contains all items with the selection boxes on either side. Is this possible in Qualtrics?

!

1 reply

Badge +1

Hi, I juat came across the same question and do not have a clue as well. Have you figured it out finally?

Leave a Reply