Solved

Send new survey to seperate contacts

• 16 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19
  • Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 544 replies
I have a survey project scheduled to go to 6,000 contacts. When I did a soft launch to just 200, however, an error was discovered! Thank goodness for little tests.

I need to create a whole new survey project to send to the remaining contacts. I don't want to bother the initial 200 with a second survey, however. Does anyone know an expedient way to identify the "non-soft launch" people?

I can't think of anything sort of exporing them all and cross referencing my soft-launch sample, and then re-uploading them. Which feels really cumbersome! I could be wrong but it really feels like there should be a faster way to do this...
icon

Best answer by JenCX 16 September 2019, 21:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I wonder if you can do it based on the "Last invite received" used together with contact frequency rules. I actually don't know if the frequency rules can be applied retroactively.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I would create a sample off your original list with the sample size being the full size and the extra advanced logic with Survey>your survey>not invited set.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
I forgot about "advanced". I think a combination of both these solutions is going to work well- thank you both!

Leave a Reply