Community Groups are officially here!
We've released Groups, a new feature that enables us to connect community members of similar industries and interests in a shared, private space. You can check out all of the details here, including information about who can join, how to join, and what Groups are currently offered. Please leave your feedback through this Community Groups Feedback Survey.

Send new survey to seperate contacts

Kate
Kate Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 22 in XM Directory

I have a survey project scheduled to go to 6,000 contacts. When I did a soft launch to just 200, however, an error was discovered! Thank goodness for little tests.

I need to create a whole new survey project to send to the remaining contacts. I don't want to bother the initial 200 with a second survey, however. Does anyone know an expedient way to identify the "non-soft launch" people?

I can't think of anything sort of exporing them all and cross referencing my soft-launch sample, and then re-uploading them. Which feels really cumbersome! I could be wrong but it really feels like there should be a faster way to do this...

Best Answer

• JenCX
    JenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I would create a sample off your original list with the sample size being the full size and the extra advanced logic with Survey>your survey>not invited set.

Answers

• MsIreen
    MsIreen FinlandCommunity Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Superuser ✭✭✭✭

I wonder if you can do it based on the "Last invite received" used together with contact frequency rules. I actually don't know if the frequency rules can be applied retroactively.

• Kate
    Kate Community Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

I forgot about "advanced". I think a combination of both these solutions is going to work well- thank you both!