Anyone use an online community integrated with Qualtrics? — Qualtrics Community
Our site will be undergoing scheduled maintenance between the hours of 11:00am to 1:00pm EST.
June 23, 2021: We have released an update to the theme of our Community site today. You can read more details about the changes and improvements introduced in this release in our New Updates to the Community Theme Released post. Please leave your feedback through this Community Redesign Feedback Survey.

Anyone use an online community integrated with Qualtrics?

Chuck_Bierdeman_3
Chuck_Bierdeman_3 Sunnyvale, CACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

I'm looking for an online community platform that's fully integrated with Qualtrics. Does anyone currently use or recommend one? Any experience with this?

Comments

• JenCX
    JenCX Broomfield, COCommunity Member, XM Advocate, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Wizard ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know of one but I'm here for the answer too.

• Amanda_Ortega
    Amanda_Ortega Atlanta, GACommunity Member Qubie ✭

I'd also like to know this - and are you specifically wanting to create a customer panel? Thanks.

• Chuck_Bierdeman_3
    Chuck_Bierdeman_3 Sunnyvale, CACommunity Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

@Amanda_Ortega said:
    I'd also like to know this - and are you specifically wanting to create a customer panel?

Yes. I have a customer panel today however it isn't integrated with Qualtrics. I'm looking at Krealinks as they apparently are integrated.

• Tonya Seibert
    Tonya Seibert Community Member, XMPN Member, Qualtrics Brand Admin Qubie ✭

@Chuck_Bierdeman_3 did you pursue Krealinks? If so, wondering about your experience as we are also looking at ways to integrate with a customer panel/community platform.

• tlee32
    tlee32 NY, USCommunity Member Qubie ✭

@Chuck_Bierdeman_3 Fuel Cycle has a full integration with XM Directory and Qualtrics. They operate online research communities.

Sign In to Comment

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!